Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tiger Woods golf club depends on the nail

Miami -
Tiger Woods takes a break from golf. The daily revelations of the announced about his private life battered superstar in a statement on its website and also acknowledged for the first time an adultery.
'I am deeply aware of the disappointment and pain that caused my infidelity with so many people, especially with my wife and my children, "wrote the golf billionaire:" After careful consideration I have decided to create a permanent break to be withdrawn from golf. I need my full attention now use these to be a better husband, father and man. "He deeply regret and ask forgiveness.
Tiger Woods was on 27 November with his car near his property near Orlando to a hydrant and then drove into a tree on a neighboring property. He had sustained cuts on his face.
The accident is to be forward committed a dispute with his wife, Elin Nordegren. This is said to have allegedly confronted him with rumors about alleged sex scandals. Since then, almost daily alleged lovers talk about their affairs with the 33-year-olds.
Also of Interest
Sex-Woods: Bleibeprämie for wife